Grab your tackle box, put on your favorite “Cancer Sucks” fishing shirt, and meet us down in Rockport Texas for our 2nd Annual Super D Fishing Tournament in memory of our hero, Damon Billeck. Entry fee ($100 per person) includes dinner and live music by Michael Burtts Band on Friday evening, Saturday lunch, and tournament entry fee for Saturday. Click the “book now” button to register for you or your team!
If you’d like to participate in the festivities on Friday night, but not fish on Saturday, the price is $50 per person and can be paid at the door.
REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY, APRIL 25th
Launch: Team’s Choice
Weigh-in: The Reserve at St. Charles Bay
292 Reserve Lane, Rockport, Texas 78382
CHECK-IN: Friday, May 1st from 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
- At least one team member must be present to check-in for the team
- Food, Drinks, and Music from 6:30pm – 9:00pm
TOURNAMENT: Saturday, May 2nd
- Teams may use a fishing guide; up to 4 team members (plus guide); $100 per Team Member
- Teams may launch from a ramp of their choice
- Heaviest Stringer Wins (3 Trout and 1 Redfish); Fish must be caught on May 2nd between midnight and the close of weigh-in
- All forms of fishing permitted, including fishing from land
- All applicable Texas Parks and Wildlife and state regulations apply
WEIGH-IN: Saturday, May 2nd from 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Teams must weigh-in at The Reserve at St. Charles Bay, 292 Reserve Lane, Rockport, Texas 78382
- Weigh-in opens at 11:30am; Must be in weigh-in line no later than 1:30pm.
- Food and drinks served from 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- There will be 3 tournament side-pots. Each side-pot is $50 per team to enter
- Spot Side-Pot: The individual redfish with the most spots wins. Teams may submit a different fish than that used for heaviest stringer
- Heaviest Trout Side-pot
- Heaviest Redfish Side-pot
- 50% of the pot goes to the winner; 50% of the pot gets donated to Hope Hits Harder